1. a mutual relationship or connection between two or more things.
1. the fact of two things being seen or placed close together with contrasting effect.
1. a relationship in which a person or thing is linked or associated with something else.
1. combining in such a way as to enhance or emphasize the qualities of each other or another.
1. belonging to the same family, group, or type; connected.
1. a person or thing that is similar or analogous to another.
1. a number of people or things that are located, gathered, or classed together.
A new series to my blog// a correlation of digital images to inspire and stimulate viewers with direct and indirect connections. All chosen to complement each other in an innovative and original style. A contemporary vision of grouping and linking two or more images using juxtaposing to create a relationship and common interest in a new found image.
I hope you enjoyed this new style of post, I want to bring more creativity and artistic content to my blog (as that is my background) and not just talk about my new favourite brand of toilet roll (meow). If you liked it please leave any comments below (good or bad) I love to read them and don’t forget to like/subscribe and share!